Tuesday, October 19, 2010

EXTREME DISAPPOINTMENT

I was just informed by the substitutes that 7th period was the worst period all day.  I understand that 3 of the 4 classes were very talkative and disruptive.  I am shocked to find out that this class was one of those 3.  I have MUCH higher expectations... especially of this class.  The idea that "everyone else was talking too" does not excuse it.  I do not think it is too much to ask you to sit and watch a movie for the class period... especially and interesting movie like Influenza of 1918.  Do you disagree? Attending a Bio Day is a privledge, not a right.  Other arrangments can certainly be made if you are not able to conduct yourself as polite, well mannered young adults as I know you all to be.  Please give some thought to this.  If you read this, spread the word to your friends that I am not happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment